Education and parenting
The development of our personal preferences in thinking begins in childhood. Children’s preferences are manifested through the ways children like to learn. In today’s competitive world, education has become more important than ever, and NBI™ can – by engaging the whole brain – enable children to gain mental benefits needed to grow into well-adjusted adults.
In addition to better understanding your child and the way he/she thinks and sees the world, you will be able to build a better relationship with him/her, while respecting your and your child’s characteristics.
By knowing the child’s thinking tendencies, you will be able to better understand him/her, their perspective and understanding of the world around them, their motivations and weaknesses.
- Understanding the unique tendencies in a child’s thinking means:
- enabling the child to face the world in the right way,
- using the opportunity to create an ideal environment for the child,
- encouraging the creativity of the whole brain in work and thinking,
- enabling the development of underdeveloped areas at an early age,
- building a better relationship with your children.
- NBI™ and learning:
- Through NBI every parent, pedagogue, or teacher gains valuable insight into children’s preferences in thinking, and based on them they can create an environment and apply methods that will be most effective for the child. The learning process tailored to the child will infallibly lead to better results
- A set of psychometric instruments.
- 15 -25 minute online questionnaire.
- Precise and detailed.
- Scientifically based.
- Available in all regional and other major languages.
NBI™ is a set of psychometric instruments with which we measure someone’s preferences in thinking. NBI instruments allow you to take a simple 15 -25 minute online questionnaire and find out HOW YOUR BRAIN WORKS.
NBI™ is a set of psychometric instruments which takes precise and detailed, simple and concrete, measurements of preferences in thinking, leadership, learning, parenting style, skills etc.
NBI was developed by dr Kobus Neethling, one of the world’s leading experts in the fields of creativity and innovation. More information about the institute founded and run by dr Neethling can be found here.
What distinguishes NBI™ from other similar instruments is the level of precision and reduced complexity, making it easier to understand and use the results.
4 quadrants, each with its own thought processes, were obtained by observing the division of the brain into left and right hemisphere, together with the division into anterior (cognitive) and posterior (affective) brain.
In addition to the division into 4 quadrants, dr Kobus Neethling introduced 8 dimensions in NBI™ instruments, which significantly increased the informativeness and accuracy. With this, dr Neethling explained why people with exactly the same profile results have significantly different views.
To answer a number of challenges and questions, the NBI™ system tools contains specially designed instruments: NBI™ Adults, NBI™ Students, NBI™ Leadership style, NBI™ Teams etc.
In addition to English, NBI™ instruments are available in Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian an 14 other languages.
If you are unsure which instrument would suit you best, we will be happy to advise you. Click here.
Thinking preferences are the ways of thinking that best suits us when we are in our natural state. When we think outside our preferences we feel effort and less satisfaction.
The existence of thinking preferences has been scientifically proven. One of the most renowned research papers that gave a prevailing contribution to the understanding of left and right hemisphere brain functions, was written by Roger Sperry i Michael Gazzaniga in the early 1960s. With the support of his mentor Paul Torrence at the University Of Georgia, Atlanta, Kobus Neethling continued towards developing the psychometric instruments based on their work.
I needed a simple, easy-to-use way to add testimonials to my website and display them. Easy Testimonials Pro did all of that and more!
I receieved excellent customer support, and quickly. Thank you so much!
Ma ovo je odlično, žao mi je što ranije nisam koristio!
This means that more intensive exposure to stimuli during this period will provide better growth of brain capacity.
The tool intended for younger children or NBI™ Young Child Indicator offers development assistance through:
- giving insight into WHAT, HOW,WHO AND WHY of a child’s behavior,
- giving a chance to create an environment for a child that encourages the use of the whole brain at an early age,
- helping to understand the meaning of discipline, way of communication, activity and the relation of the entire brain – and life in general, with engaging the whole brain.
NBI™ Young Child Indicator is prepared for the youngest children who do not know the letters yet, and who can answer with the help of symbols and pictures.
The tool for students or NBI™ Student, allows children to:
- understand the way they like to think,
- develop a positive image of themselves,
- become creative in thinking,
- deal with stress more effectively,
- learn according to their tendencies in thinking.
The NBI™ Senior Student tool is designed for children of this age to help:
- whole brain development and creative thinking,
- coping with difficult situations and expectations more effectively,
- making the right decisions, choosing a high school or college,
- developing a successful learning method,
- achieving succes,
- the development of entrepreneurial skills necessary for success in the 21st century.
Contact us today!
If you are unsure which instrument would suit you best, we will be happy to advise you.